Red Onion Total Repair Hair Mask | Red onions, Ginseng | No Silicone & Mineral Oil | Suits All Hair Type | 200g200 g
A good hair mask is a very effective way to rejuvenate dry and damaged hair. Consistent usage can help improve your overall hair health by strengthening your strands and keeping them moisturised.
An articulate hair care routine can provide exceptional benefits when we talk about tackling hair issues like frizzy hair, dullness, breakage, premature greying of hair etc.
Revive dull, damaged, and unhealthy hair with the Red Onion Total Repair Hair Mask. Infused with the amazing properties of red Onion and Ginseng, its nutritive formula reaches deep to strengthen the strands, reducing hair loss and enhancing hair quality. Also, this mask is lightweight, making it easier for your scalp to absorb, increasing the efficiency of the product. This mask gives you healthy, hydrated, smooth, and voluminous hair.Strengthen your hair from the roots with the Red Onion Total Repair Hair Mask. Its high-performance formula nourishes hair follicles, reducing hair loss and repairing damage. Its inherent nutrients retain natural hair protein for stronger and smoother hair.
Concerns: Hair fall, Dull, dry and damaged hair
Mineral Oil Free
Directions To Use
Apply a generous amount on damp hair.
Wash it off after 10-15 mins.
Red onions are rich in dietary Sulfur, essential for managing one of the most common hair problems: hair fall. To understand the implication of red onion for fighting hair fall, let us look at the importance of another protein called Keratin. Keratin is essential for providing structural and repair support to our hair, skin and nails. The proper suctioning of keratin is incumbent upon another amino acid called Cysteine, which contains Sulfur. The depletion of Sulfur can majorly affect our hair's overall appearance and health. Red Onion helps replenish the sulphur levels topically and translates into thicker, more robust and glossier tresses. Furthermore, red onion is packed with other essential micronutrients which boost collagen production to enhance the overall health of our hair and scalp.
Another noteworthy ingredient is a herb called Ginseng. According to a book called ‘The Herbal Classic of Divine Plowman’ Ginseng has been attributed to have outstanding healing, therapeutic and restorative properties. In the Indian subcontinent, this herb also goes by the name of Ashwagandha. There are many varieties of Ginseng, and out of all of them, Panax Ginseng is the most widely used and endeared. In addition to providing wholesome health benefits, Ginseng is made up of protein compounds known as Saponin or Ginsenosides that are proven remedies for mitigating hair problems like hair fall, premature greying of hair, dandruff and for augmenting hair growth. This wonder herb stimulates the hair follicles, thereby enhancing blood circulation, which increases hair growth and makes your hair thicker, smoother and over all better. Moreover, Ginseng can work wonders on your skin as well.
Full Ingredients List
Aqua, Caprylyl/capryl glucoside, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-150 Polyglyceryl-2 Tristearate (and) Laureth-3 (and) Dipropylene Glycol, Propanediol, Coco-Glucoside (and) Glyceryl Oleate, Glycerin, Coco diethanolamide, Polyquaternium-6, Panthenol, Allium Cepa (Onion) Bulb Extract, Disodium EDTA, Caprylhydroxamic Acid (and) Phenethyl Alcohol, Fragrance
- As a 100 % natural product, temperature changes can affect the consistency of the product, but not its effectiveness.
- Discontinue in case of irritation or sensitivity.
- Store in cool a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eye. If contact occurs, rinse immediately with water.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Make sure your fingers are not contaminated or wet when dipping into the cream.
- Close the cap tightly after each use.
Have a question? Find your answers here.
You have a question in mind? We've probably answered it here. If not, you can always reach out to us.
1. Does it prevent hair loss?Yes, our Red Onion Total Repair Hair Mask helps in strengthening your hair from the roots. It also has hydrating, nourishing, balancing and volumizing properties.
2. What should you do after applying the hair mask?Apply the hair mask after cleansing your hair properly. Keep the hair mask for 15 minutes maximum. Then, wash your hair off. You do not need to apply conditioner post this hair mask since it contains conditioner ingredients, too.
3. How do you wash a hair mask off?You can rinse your hair with cold water. We recommend cold water or water at room temperature because cold water has proven to close the hair cuticles, which often get damaged and open due to UV rays and pollution. The closed cuticles ensure moisture retention, making your hair look smooth, shiny, and hydrated.
4. Should I shampoo after a hair mask?No. You shouldn’t shampoo your hair after applying a hair mask. Apply shampoo before you apply the hair mask. Your hair should be clean so that the goodness of the mask can penetrate your hair efficiently.
5. Is an onion hair mask good for hair?Yes. The onion hair mask is herbal and organic, with no harsh chemicals like sulfates and parabens. This is perfect for all hair types, including sensitive skin and scalp.
6. Can I directly apply an onion hair mask to my hair?No. It’s important to apply this onion hair mask on damp and clean hair to make the product more effective.
7. Which onion hair mask is the best?Lotus Botanicals’ onion hair mask is best for all hair types. It’s organic and has ingredients that have proven to boost hair growth from within while hydrating hair properly.
7 days return