Red Onion Hair-Fall Control* Shampoo300 ml
Inclusive of all taxes
We often find ourselves in physiological and psychologically stressful situations due to our fast-paced modern life, which affects our health and even our hair. We often face issues like hair thinning, hair fall, hair breakage, premature hair greying, etc. Well, what if we tell you that two herbal ingredients have the ultimate solution to your hair fall issues?
Red Onion shampoo contains vitamins, nutrients, and antioxidants that encourage healthy hair growth and reduce hair loss. It is designed to help hydrate and shield brittle, lifeless hair. The red onion extract improves the circulation of the scalp and hair roots in hair fall control shampoo, which is appropriate for both men and women. In addition, Red onion hair fall shampoo is renowned for reducing excessive dryness, dandruff, and scalp eruptions and enhancing scalp health.
So, to combat these hair issues, we bring you Red Onion hair oil and Shampoo, which makes your hair healthy while aiding in making your scalp healthy. It reduces dandruff and itchy scalp. Also, Ginseng, another star ingredient, has proven to have multiple therapeutic properties that boost hair growth while aiding in better blood circulation and stimulating hair follicles. It increases dermal cells in hair follicles which helps you get better, smooth, and voluminous hair.
Red Onion Hair-Fall Control* Hair shampoo is the perfect addition to your hair care routine if you wish to revive your dull, damaged and unhealthy hair. Its nourishing formula, infused with the fantastic qualities of red onion based shampoo and ginseng, is packed with flavonoids and other essential nutrients that play a vital role in unclogging your hair roots and removing any germ build-up while strengthening and revitalizing the hair strands. This is the most potent addition to your hair care routine if you are looking for effective ways to fight hair problems like baldness, premature greying, hair thinning etc.
Benefits Of Red Onion Shampoo
There are many onion shampoo benefits you should know:
Red Onion Hair Shampoo aids in preventing hair loss
One of the main worries for most individuals when selecting a hair product is hair fall. The capacity of Red Onion based shampoo advantages to successfully combat hair fall issues is one of the main reasons for its rise in popularity. This shampoo efficiently addresses this widespread issue because to its all-natural components. The antioxidant-, nutrient-, and vitamin E-rich Lotus Botanicals Red Onion Shampoo for Hair Growth aids in reducing hair loss and promotes healthy hair. In fact, it strengthens and shields the hair from loss by promoting blood flow to the roots.
Red Onion shampoo helps in the struggle with dandruff and excessive dryness
The ginseng is one of the key components that distinguishes this shampoo from competing products. With its anti-inflammatory characteristics, it not only aids in minimising hair loss but also in battling excessive dryness, dandruff, and scalp eruptions. It also promotes the health of the hair and scalp, preventing any damage or harm to the hair.
Red Onion hair shampoo helps in reviving the scalp and strengthening hair strands.
The finest red Onion shampoo for hair development is made from red Onion seed oil extract, which is high in flavonoids, vitamins B, C, D, and E, and strengthens strands, revitalises thin hair, unclogs clogged roots, and treats scalp infections.
Red Onion shampoo results in soft, shiny hair.
Who doesn't aspire to have beautiful, silky hair? You may accomplish it with the assistance of pro-vitamin B5, an important component included in the shampoo. It aids in root strengthening and increases moisture, making hair smoother, shinier, and stronger. In order to provide the hair shine and lustre, it helps to smooth out the cuticles.
Every hair type is appropriate, no harsh chemicals are used in Lotus Red Onion Shampoo
The shampoo's natural formulations do not include harsh ingredients like silicones, parabens, or sulphates, which can damage hair and lead to major health problems and allergies. Additionally, it makes no difference if you have dry or oily hair because the Lotus Red Onion Shampoo for hair development gives non-sticky nourishment, making it suited for all hair types.
Concerns: Hair fall, breakage and thinning
Mineral Oil Free
Directions To UseStep 1:
Gently massage into wet hair and scalp with fingertips to work into lather.
Red onion has successfully solved the important hair issue of excessive hair fall. Onions are rich in Sulphur, a nutrient necessary for healthy hair. Sulfur can only be found in amino acid-containing proteins, particularly keratin. Keratin is necessary for the growth and upkeep of the strength in your hair. Poor keratin quality might result in hair loss and breaking. Now that Sulphur is a component of keratin, the overall functionality of this particular protein molecule is guaranteed. When applied topically, red onion hair products can provide more Sulphur, restoring the body's low Sulphur levels and increasing the keratin protein. Red onions encourage more incredible hair follicle growth while reducing hair loss. Red onions also include other types of micronutrients that support collagen synthesis. This property benefits the health of the scalp
Full Ingredients List
Aqua, Caprylyl/capryl glucoside, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-150 Polyglyceryl-2 Tristearate (and) Laureth-3 (and) Dipropylene Glycol, Propanediol, Coco-Glucoside (and) Glyceryl Oleate, Glycerin, Coco diethanolamide, Polyquaternium-6, Panthenol, Allium Cepa (Onion) Bulb Extract, Disodium EDTA, Caprylhydroxamic Acid (and) Phenethyl Alcohol, Fragrance
- As a 100 % natural product, temperature changes can affect the consistency of the product, but not its effectiveness.
- Discontinue in case of irritation or sensitivity.
- Store in cool a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eye. If contact occurs, rinse immediately with water.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Sulphate free shampoo does not create much lather but cleanses properly.
Have a question? Find your answers here.
You have a question in mind? We've probably answered it here. If not, you can always reach out to us.
1. Does the product reduce hair fall and hair thinning?Our Red Onion Hair-fall Control* Shampoo helps in nourishing the hair follicles and strengthens the roots, which leads to reduced hair loss and thick & healthy tresses.
2. Why doesn’t the Red Onion Hair-fall Control* Shampoo lather?Our products are sulphate-free, and because of that, they don’t create lather much. But the effectiveness of the product is not compromised in any way.
3. What are the general rules for shampooing hair?It is recommended never to wash your hair every day to avoid stripping off the natural oil and moisture off your hair. Avoid shampoos with harsh chemicals. Always remember that each hair type and condition require a different approach. So, choose your shampoos wisely. Read about the ingredients and understand how each ingredient contributes to making your hair healthy.
4. How much red onion shampoo should you apply?Take a coin-size amount in your palm, and wash your scalp first. Next, take the amount of red onion shampoo according to your hair volume and length. Do not over-apply your red onion shampoo. Otherwise, you may experience frizzy and dry hair. Over shampooing may cause stripping off the natural hair oil, which would cause an imbalance in the sebum production. This may aggravate other hair issues like dandruff and an itchy scalp.
5. Is red onion shampoo good for hair?Yes! Many studies have proven onion as an excellent ingredient for hair growth and revitalizing hair. It has sulfur which boosts keratin production and aids in hair growth. Also, onion extract makes your hair strong and aids in the reduction of hair fall and hair thinning.
6. Does red onion shampoo cause hair loss?No. Our Lotus Botanicals’ red onion shampoo has been formulated to combat hair loss that many face due to several unavoidable factors like UV rays, environmental factors, lifestyle factors, etc.
7. Is Red onion shampoo good for oily scalp?Yes. Red Onion shampoo is good for oily scalp. The red onion shampoo helps in restoring the natural sebum production of your hair. Also, the red onion shampoo boosts blood circulation, which helps further for an oily scalp.
8. Is red onion shampoo good for hair growth?Yes. Red Onion has proven to boost hair growth by regulating keratin levels.
7 days return