Ginger Root Dandruff-Control* Shampoo300 ml
Bid adieu to dirt, dandruff and itchy scalp with the Ginger Root Dandruff-Control* Shampoo. Loaded with 100% natural ginger root extract and tea tree oil, it fights even the most stubborn grim and flakiness. Its cleanses the scalp without disturbing its moisture and pH balance. Say hello to clean scalp and lustrous happy hair.
Best suited for: All hair type
Concerns: Dandruff, dry, itchy and flaky scalp
Mineral Oil Free
Directions To Use
Gently massage into wet hair and scalp with fingertips to work into lather.
For over 2500 years, ginger root has been used all over the world for its amazing hair benefits. With its antiseptic properties, it reduces scalp infections and dandruff. It also has conditioning properties that improve the look and feel of hair.
Tea Tree Oil
It clears the follicles and allows hair to breathe. Its anti-fungal nature prevents buildup of access oil on the scalp.
Full Ingredients List
Aqua, Caprylyl/capryl glucoside, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-150 Polyglyceryl-2 Tristearate (and) Laureth-3 (and) Dipropylene Glycol, Propanediol, Coco-Glucoside (and) Glyceryl Oleate, Glycerin, Coco diethanolamide, Climbazole, Polyquaternium-6, Panthenol, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Melaleuca Alternafolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Disodium EDTA, Caprylhydroxamic Acid (and) Phenethyl Alcohol, Fragrance
- As a 100 % natural product, temperature changes can affect the consistency of the product, but not its effectiveness.
- Discontinue in case of irritation or sensitivity.
- Store in cool a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eye. If contact occurs, rinse immediately with water.
- Sulphate free shampoo does not create much lather but cleanses properly.
- Do not refrigerate.
Have a question? Find your answers here.
You have a question in mind? We've probably answered it here. If not, you can always reach out to us.
1. How is ginger root good for my hair?Ginger root helps in boosting the blood circulation of the scalp, which keeps the hair follicles healthy and helps in getting rid of dandruff.
2. Why doesn’t the Dandruff-Control Shampoo lather?Our products are sulphate-free, and because of that, they don’t create much lather. But the effectiveness of the product is not compromised in any way.
7 days return