• Rich in essential minerals with the power of natural baking soda
• Removes blackheads and whiteheads
• Gently exfoliates
• Unclogs pores
• Controls acne
• No Preservatives, No Toxic Chemicals, Paraben Free, Silicon Free, Sulphate Free, Mineral Oil Free, pH-Balanced, Anti-Pollution, Cruelty Free, 100% Vegan
Natural Baking Soda
The mild exfoliating property of baking soda makes it a wonder ingredient. It banishes acne, pimples and blackheads from your skin. Its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties make it an ideal ingredient to deeply cleanse and even out the skin tone.
Full Ingredient List
Aqua, Cetostearyl alcohol, Cetyl alcohol, Glycol Stearate, Glyceryl monostearate, Cellulose, Glycerin, Salicylic acid, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Titanium dioxide, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Caprylhydroxamic Acid (and) Phenethyl Alcohol (and) Glycerin, Sodium bicarbonate, Polyacrylate-13 (and) Polyisobutene (and) Polysorbate 20, Propanediol, Hydroxy ethyl cellulose, Decyl glucoside, Niacinamide, Xanthan Gum, Biosaccharide Gum-4, Butylated hydroxytoluene, EDTA Disodium, Triethanolamine, Fragrance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Good To Know
- We recommend that people with sensitive skin always perform a patch test first to ensure there is no reaction. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- In the case of pregnancy, please consult with your physician before the product usage.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eye. If contact occurs, rinse immediately with water.
When it comes to effective skin care, scrubbing is an important aspect of it. By using a deep cleansing face scrub, you can significantly improve the texture of your skin. (1) This is facilitated by eliminating the build-up of any dead skin or stubborn impurities on your face.
In recent years, there has been a surge in demand for natural and sustainable ingredients in our beauty and skincare routine. Baking soda is one such ingredient that has managed to amass an impressive following owing to its outstanding skin benefits.
Bid adieu to acne, dull and uneven skin texture with our Natural Baking Soda Deep Cleansing Face Scrub. A gentle yet powerful exfoliator, its regular use reduces acne, blackheads and removes impurities from the deepest layers, evening out your skin tone.
Best suited for: Normal to Combination/Oily Skin
Concerns: Clogged pores, acne, blackheads, whiteheads and uneven skin texture
Key Benefits of Baking Soda Face Scrub
This Baking soda face scrub by Lotus Botanicals has a number of benefits like :
- It has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties
Since baking soda is the primary ingredient in this deep cleansing face scrub, one cannot ignore its outstanding antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. Owing to these characteristics, this face scrub with baking soda can keep a number of skin infections at bay. (2)
- It helps in effective skin exfoliation
This deep cleansing face scrub can help you get rid of white and blackheads. It also unclogs your skin pores and takes away germ or bacterial build-up. This gentle yet powerful exfoliator is ideal for removing blemishes. (3)
- It helps in brightening up your complexion
Baking soda is endowed with a number of skin-enriching properties. It is also a natural bleach (4) and therefore, when infused in a face scrub, it can facilitate a brighter and more radiant complexion.
- It can help you in managing acne
This baking soda scrub can help you in taking care of acne-induced inflammation. Since baking soda is alkaline, or can also enable you to balance the pH level of your skin. (5)
Who can use Baking Soda Face Scrub
- This product is a gender-neutral product and safe for usage by both men and women.
- It is beneficial for people who have oily skin.
- It can be used by anyone who wants to amp up the effect of their skincare routine.
Mineral Oil Free
Directions To Use
Apply a layer of the scrub on damp face and neck.
Massage gently in clockwise and anti-clockwise motion.
Rinse off with water.
For best results, use twice a week.