Natural Green Tea HydraDetox Moisture-Replenishing Face Serum30g
Inclusive of all taxes
A face serum is a productive addition to your skin care routine as it can help you in safeguarding your overall skin health. A face serum spreads across your face like a dream and endows it with numerous skin benefits. The intense formulation of this green tea face serum easily sinks into the face to provide a wide range of benefits.
Green tea, which has become a skin care sweetheart due to its exemplary skin nourishing and healing properties is a wonderful ingredient to be added to face serum. If you are looking for the best green tea serum for face, then you are at the right place.
The Lotus Botanicals Natural Green Tea Hydra Detox moisture replenishing face serum is infused with the goodness of nature to work effectively on your skin.
Benefits Of Green Tea Face Serum
There are a number of Green tea face serum benefits. Some of those benefits are :
- It hydrates your skin and makes it feel fresh and nourished.
- It is effective in augmenting cell regeneration to give your skin a youthful glow.
- Owing to its powerful list of ingredients, the Lotus Botanicals green tea serum helps in tightening your skin’s pores to make it look more vibrant.
How to Use
- Start by washing your face.
- Take 3-5 drops of this green tea face serum on your fingertips and massage it all over your face and neck.
- Massage it till you feel that the product is completely absorbed by your skin.
- After proper absorption of the face serum by your skin, you can apply the Lotus Botanicals Natural Green Tea HydraDetox Glow Boosting Day Crème SPF 20 on your face for deep moisturisation and nourishment.
The Lotus Botanicals face serum has been made with a stellar blend of the following ingredients :
Green tea is a rich source of various antioxidants and nutrients for the skin. The EGCG catechin found in Green tea is a potent polyphenol that can provide a broad spectrum of benefits for the skin, including managing conditions such as acne.
This ingredient is super helpful because of its antifungal and antibacterial properties. Aloe Vera also limits the appearance of minor scars and marks on your face.
By virtue of its commendable soothing properties, cucumber can help in mitigating the effects of sun damage and other environmental distress on your skin.
Chamomile can provide numerous anti-ageing benefits by reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Witch Hazel has been used for medicinal purposes since antiquity. When infused in skin care it provides exemplary anti-inflammatory and oil absorption benefits for the skin.
- It is safe to be used by both men and women.
- It is advisable to do a patch test to check for any possible signs of skin irritation.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- The bottle comes with a dripper to facilitate ease of use.
1. What does green tea face serum do?
Out of all the green tea serum for face benefits, their skin hydrating properties are the most proverbial ones.
2. Is green tea serum good for the skin?
Yes, a green tea serum for the face is flushed with the incredible benefits of green tea extract and other natural ingredients to give a holistic range of benefits to your skin including skin hydration and healing. The anti-inflammatory properties of green tea enable this face serum to target redness and skin irritation, thereby providing a soothing effect to your face.
3. Which serum is the best for your face?
The Lotus Botanicals Natural Green Tea HydraDetox moisture replenishing face serum is vegan, cruelty free and ethically made. It is one of the best Green tea face serums in the market.
4. Should I use a moisturiser with this serum?
Yes, it is advisable to use a moisturiser after putting on this green tea face serum.
5. How many times can I use this face serum?
You can use this face serum everyday. For best results you should use it twice a day, once in the morning and once at night.
6. Can I use this face serum if I have oily skin?
Yes, this Green tea face serum is perfect to manage excess oil production on your skin.
7 days return