Vitamin C Skin Brightening Night Crème50 g
Inclusive of all taxes
Get Glowing Skin With Vitamin C Night Creme
To flaunt flawless skin, you must work on a flawless skincare routine. An effective skincare regime pays categorical attention to day time and nighttime skincare unequivocally. The most defining difference between a night and daytime skincare routine is that the focus of skin care products used at night is to facilitate cell repair, day time skin care products focus on skin protection from external aggressors.
This Vitamin C night cream is ideal for you if you are looking for the perfect product to wake up to fresh-looking skin. Repair, restore and rejuvenate your skin while you sleep with our Vitamin C Skin Brightening Night Crème. With 100x Vitamin C power, it reduces uneven skin tone and pigmentation and reveals a brighter skin tone. It restores adequate moisture to minimise wrinkles, fine lines and age spots.
Lotus Vitamin C Night Cream, created to revitalise skin, encourages the creation of collagen to give you firm and lush skin. Vitamin C's antioxidants stop melanin formation and dark patches, giving your skin a noticeable shine. Excellent natural ingredients that both moisturise and brighten, grapefruit and kakadu plum. The Lotus Vitamin C night cream will function as you sleep, hydrating your skin all night long and assisting you in regaining your natural young shine. The best skin rejuvenator for oily skin is vitamin C night cream. The potent mix of vitamins A, B3, C, and E allows you to naturally care for your skin. It lessens the visibility of ageing symptoms including dark spots, fine wrinkles, and sagging skin, as well as aids to maintain the skin's health. As a natural overnight treatment, the cream feeds the skin as you sleep and leaves it looking gorgeous in the morning. The cream moisturises the skin and aids in maintaining your skin's moisture levels because it contains niacinamide acid.
Key benefits of Vitamin C Skin Brightening Night Cream
There are numerous Lotus Botanicals Vitamin C night cream benefits :
- It has anti-inflammatory properties
The main ingredient of this night cream is Vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant with fantastic anti-inflammatory properties. (1) This is useful in protecting your skin from sun damage and other external or internal factors.
- It boosts collagen production.
This Vitamin C night cream can enhance your skin’s firmness and elasticity by augmenting collagen production. (2) By regular usage of this Vitamin C night cream, you can make your skin look more plump and youthful.
- It helps in skin brightening.
Vitamin C is known to have outstanding skin brightening properties. (3) This skin brightening night cream can yield noteworthy results in terms of an even complexion and brighter skin tone over time.
- It helps in keeping acne at bay.
This Vitamin C night cream has a non-comedogenic formulation which ensures that your skin's pores don't get clogged. Consequently, by using this night cream, you can avoid various skin problems such as acne and breakouts.
- It is a perfect addition to your nighttime skincare regime
The creamy, lightweight, toxic-free, and non-comedogenic formulation of this Vitamin C night cream makes it glide onto your face like a dream. By its holistic skin benefits, it is safe to say that it is a good addition to your daily nighttime skincare regime.
How To Choose The Best Vitamin C Night Cream?
When picking the finest vitamin C night cream, consider the following:
- A high-quality vitamin C cream often has a light texture and is non-greasy. These lotions are perfect for those with oily or mixed skin.
- Vitamin C night creams with components sourced from plants, such as grapefruit and Kakadu plum, are ideal for persons with sensitive skin.
- Vitamin C night creams enhanced with seed oils, fruit extracts, and glycerine are excellent if you have dry skin.
Who can use Vitamin C Night Cream :
- This is a gender-neutral product. Both men and women can use it.
- It is safe for use by anybody who wants to enhance the effectiveness of their skincare regime.
- It is suitable for all skin types. However, it is advisable to do a patch test to be sure of this product’s suitability.
Best suited for: All skin types
Concerns: Dry, dehydrated skin, dullness and uneven skin tone
A powerhouse ingredient, Vitamin C is well-known for its skin-brightening benefits. It fades spots, scars and pigmentation. It is a potent antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals created in the skin due to oxidative stress. It aids in skin's natural cell regeneration. It also helps recover skin and reduces redness either caused by sensitivity, overexposure to the sun or inflammatory skin disorders. It refreshes, energises and radiates the skin.
Full Ingredients List
Aqua, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide (and) C13-14 Isoparaffin (and) Laureth-7, Capryrlic-capric triglyceride, Coco Glycerides, Heptyl Undecylenate, Propanediol, Sorbitan Stearate (and) Sucrose Cocoate, Glyceryl Stearate and PEG-100 Stearate, Xylitylglucoside (and) Anhydroxylitol (and) Xylitol, Titanium Dioxide & Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) fruit extract, Enteromorpha Compressa Extract (and) Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract (and) Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract (and) Citric Acid, Tocopheryl acetate, EDTA Disodium, Butylated hydroxytoluene, Allantoin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid (and) Phenethyl Alcohol, Fragrance
- We recommend that people with sensitive skin always perform a patch test first to ensure there is no reaction. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- In case of pregnancy, please consult with your physician before the product usage.
- For external use only.
- Make sure your fingers are not contaminated or wet when dipping into the cream.
- Close the cap tightly after each use.
Have a question? Find your answers here.
You have a question in mind? We've probably answered it here. If not, you can always reach out to us.
1. How is Vitamin C good for my skin?Vitamin C heals blemishes and smoothens the skin. It lightens tanning that occurs due to exposure to the sun, giving you a brighter complexion. It enhances skin radiance and improves overall skin tone evenness. Antioxidants in Vitamin C protect skin from environmental damage and help neutralize harmful free radicals.
2. How often should I use it?For best results, use it daily along with the Vitamin C Skin Brightening Day Crème in your day skin care routine.
3. Is it safe for all skin types?Natural products react differently to different skin types. We recommend that people with sensitive skin always perform a patch test first to ensure there is no reaction. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
4.Will Lotus vitamin C night creme make my skin greasy?No, the non-greasy and lightweight formulation of this Lotus Botanicals Vitamin C night cream will not make your skin greasy. You can apply it overnight and wake up in the morning to fresh and rejuvenated skin.
5.Will it brighten my skin tone?This Vitamin C night cream is infused with the benefits of Vitamin C which is known to lighten and brighten one’s skin tone.
6.What is the price of this creme?50 grams of this product is priced at Rs 645.
7. What are the side effects of this night creme?There are no known side effects of this night cream as it is made with natural. However, it is advisable to do a patch test to cross out the possibility of any kind of skin irritation.
8. Can I use it daily?Yes, you can use Lotus Botanicals Vitamin C night cream daily. It is an excellent addition to your daily night time skincare regime.
9. Is it suitable for all skin types?Yes, the 100 per cent natural ingredients used in this product make it suitable for all skin types. However, you can do a patch test on the back of your palm to rule out any skin irritation or itching.
10. What is the purpose of this night cream?This Vitamin C night cream replenishes your skin's hydration levels and rejuvenates it as you sleep. It takes care of your skin by providing a wide array of benefits.
11. Can Vitamin C irritate your skin?Vitamin C doesn't irritate major skin types However, it's crucial to pick a vitamin C serum with a lower vitamin C content if you have sensitive skin and is generally acidic. You should check the product on a small portion of your skin to see if it irritates your skin or not.
12. How long does it take for lotus vitamin C night creme to work on dark spots?Consistency is paramount when it comes to noticeable results. With regular usage, you should be able to see noteworthy results in a week or two. However, the time your skin takes to show results will depend upon your skin type and texture.
13. Is it sulphate and paraben free?Yes, this Vitamin C night cream is sulphate and paraben free. All our products are naturally derived and ethically formulated.
14. Is vitamin C serum good for my face?Yes, the Lotus Vitamin C serum is rife with the goodness of Vitamin C which provides a broad range of benefits to your skin. In addition to that, the lightweight and non greasy formulation of this face serum glides onto your face beautifully to keep your skin nourished and hydrated.
15. Which serum is best for face vitamin C?You can buy Vitamin C serum online from Lotus Botanicals. It is the best serum for your face because it is endowed with a number of skin healing and nourishing benefits.
16. Can I use vitamin C serum everyday?Yes, this Vitamin C serum can be used everyday. Owing to its stellar benefits, it is an excellent addition to your daily skincare routine.
17. Should I moisturise after vitamin C serum?Yes, it is advisable to moisturise your face after using this Vitamin C serum. You can opt for the Lotus Botanicals Vitamin C skin brightening day creme you give your face that much needed moisture boost.
18. What should you not mix with vitamin C?Vitamin C is a very potent antioxidant that has numerous benefits for your skin. However, it is advisable to not mix it with Retinol or Retinol infused products.
19. How long does it take for vitamin C serum to work?Consistency is the key when it comes to satisfactory results. With regular usage, you can see visible results in four to six weeks.
20. Can I apply Vitamin C serum under my eyes?Yes, this Vitamin C serum can be applied under your eyes to hydrate your sensitive under eye area.
21. Is this skin brightening serum suitable for all skin types?Yes, our Vitamin C serum is made from natural and sustainable ingredients. It is suitable for all skin types but it is advisable to do a patch test to mitigate the possibility of any kind of skin irritation.
22. How to use vitamin c face serum?You should use vitamin C in the morning rather than at night since it helps shield your skin from free radicals, UV radiation, and pollution. As a general guideline, skincare products should be applied in a consistency gradient from "thinnest" to "thickest." Vitamin C serum work best when your skin has been adequately exfoliated. The layer of dead skin cells brought on by inadequate exfoliation might make it challenging for products to penetrate. The benefit of vitamin C serums is that, because the best ones never feel sticky, you may apply them as a foundation layer under any products you use in the morning.
7 days return