Vitamin C Skin Brightening MatteFLUID Sunscreen | Niacinamide, Kakadu Plum & Grapefruit | Dermatologically tested & Non-comedogenic | SPF 50, PA+++ | Suits All Skin Type | 75g75 g
If you are looking to amp up your skincare routine, then the Lotus Botanicals Vitamin C SPF 50 is the perfect pick for you.
The richness of Vitamin C in sunscreen is all you need for sun protection. The revolutionary no-white cast formula of this vitamin c sunscreen fights off the free radicals and visibly improves the skin’s radiance & texture making it look brighter & younger. Vitamin C Skin Brightening PA+++ MatteFLUID Sunscreen SPF -50 effectively protects the delicate face skin cells and prevents skin tanning and photoaging caused by harmful UV rays as well as the goodness of vitamin C helps brighten skin. The light non-sticky formula of vitamin C sunscreen can be used by both men & women.
Marrying the Benefits of Vitamin C with your Sunscreen can yield exceptional results
Vitamin C is the most potent antioxidant that imparts unparalleled benefits of anti-ageing and skin protection. Ultraviolet rays can cause a lot of damage to your skin in terms of dark spots , premature ageing, sunburn etc. When the benefits of Vitamin C are infused with the protective properties of sunscreen, the resultant product packs a powerful punch against the skin problems caused by the harmful ultraviolet rays.
The most striking feature of this sunscreen is its ability to balance the free radicals that cause oxidative stress on the cells of the skin. These free radicals or unstable oxygen molecules are formed as a result of UV rays. They latch unto the healthy skin cells, thereby damaging their DNA and activating enzymes that are responsible for premature ageing, collagen depletion and many other problems. This can set off a series of harmful chain reactions for your skin.
Vitamin C Sunscreen Benefits
Vitamin C sunscreen has multifaceted benefits that span wider than just sun protection.
Let us look at some of the benefits of sunscreen with Vitamin C.
- Combining the goodness of Vitamin C with broad spectrum sunscreen lotion is that it provides holistic protection against wrinkles, fine lines, sunburns and other sun related damage to one’s skin.
- It is instrumental in protecting your skin against collagen depletion.
- Free radicals are those unbalanced oxygen atoms that can cause serious damage to the skin and are formed as a result of the harmful ultraviolet rays. Lotus Vitamin C sunscreen SPF 50 has the necessary antioxidants that can stabilise these free radicals in the most effective way.
- Vitamin C sunscreen for the face can enhance your skin’s ability to protect itself from sun damage significantly by reducing the formation of sunburn cells by nearly 60 percent.
When and how to use the Lotus Botanicals Vitamin C Sunscreen SPF 50
Always remember to use your sunscreen lotion at least 30 minutes before you plan to step out in the sun. This will allow your skin the time to absorb the product completely so that the product doesn’t come off with sweating. Also, it is advisable to use your Vitamin C sunscreen after swimming, running or any other form of work out that entails perspiration.
- Take a dollop of vitamin c sunscreen and rub it on all exposed areas of your body like face, neck, elbows etc.
- Apply a thick layer and let it sink in your skin before you step out.
- It is important to note that you must always rub the sunscreen on your skin and not just simply pat in order to allow the product to yield maximum benefits.
Concerns: sun screen
Mineral Oil Free
Directions To Use
Step 1:Before venturing out in the sun, apply "Lotus Botanicals Vitamin C Sunscreen" liberally on your face, neck and other exposed areas on your body. Massage gently till completely absorbed.
Step 2:This sunscreen works effectively when applied 15 minutes before going outdoors.
Step 3: Keep applying this sunscreen once every 2 hours for better protection from UV rays.
A powerhouse ingredient, Vitamin C is well-known for its skin-brightening benefits. It fades spots, scars and pigmentation. It is a potent antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals created in the skin due to oxidative stress. It aids in skin's natural cell regeneration. It also helps recover skin and reduces redness either caused by sensitivity, overexposure to the sun or inflammatory skin disorders. It refreshes, energises and radiates the skin.
Another powerful ingredient in the Lotus Botanicals Vitamin C sunscreen SPF 50 is the grapefruit. Being a citrus fruit is rich in Vitamin C. The extracts of this fruit impart compelling skin brightening and smooth ending benefits to this sunscreen lotion. Regular usage of this product can revive and rejuvenate your skin and help you get that flawless radiant complexion in addition to protection from sun damage.
Full Ingredients List
InCI, Aqua, Talc, Octyl methoxycinnamate, Kaolin, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane (and) Benzophenone-3 (and) Phospholipids (and) 1,3-Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide and Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, C28-52 Olefin/Undecylenic Acid Copolymer, Polyacrylate-13 (and) Polyisobutene (and) Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 80, Biosaccharide Gum-4, Propanediol (and) Enteromorpha Compressa Extract (and) Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract (and) Ocimum Sanctum, Leaf Extract (and) Citric Acid, Triethanolamine, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, E.D.T.A disodium, Allantoin, Silica, Butylated hydroxytoluene, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (kakadu plum) Fruit Extract, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Tocopheryl acetate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid (and) Phenethyl Alcohol, CI 15985, Fragrance
- If you have sensitive skin, then you should perform a patch test first to ensure that there is no reaction. Discontinue usage if irritation occurs.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- In case of pregnancy, please consult with your physician before the product usage.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eye. If contact occurs, rinse immediately with water.
Have a question? Find your answers here.
You have a question in mind? We've probably answered it here. If not, you can always reach out to us.
1. Can men also use this product?Yes, both men and women can use this product
2. Will this product work on dry skin?Yes, our Vitamin C Sun Screen works on all skin types.
3. Can vitamin C be used as sunscreen?Yes, Vitamin C is known to have numerous anti ageing and skin brightening benefits. It is also known to provide effective and comprehensive protection against sun damage.
4. Will the sunscreen be greasy in hot weather?The light and non-sticky formula of the Lotus Botanicals Vitamin C sunscreen SPF 50 will not make the sunscreen oily in hot weather.
5. Can I use the vit C sunscreen on sensitive skin?Our products are made from 100 percent natural ingredients. This Vitamin C sunscreen is suitable for all skin types but performing a patch test before application is advisable if you have very sensitive skin.
6. What are the benefits of vit C sunscreen?Vitamin C sunscreen enhances the benefits of a broad spectrum sunscreen by providing protection against free radicals and significantly curbing the formation of sunburn cells.
7. How to use sunscreen?Take a dollop (coin size) of sunscreen and rub it on all exposed areas of your body at least thirty minutes before you step out in the sun.
8. What are the uses of vitamin C sunscreen?By using a Vitamin C sunscreen you enhance the overall capacity of your skin to fight against sun damage. It also imparts outstanding anti ageing and skin smooth ending properties.
9. Are there any side effects of using Lotus Botanicals vitamin C sunscreen?No, the Lotus Botanical Vitamin C sunscreen is devoid of any toxic chemicals and will not cause any harmful side effects. The sunscreen doesnt have any side effects as this is dermatologically tested.
7 days return