Red Onion Hair-Fall Control* Hair Oil200 ml
Inclusive of all taxes
🍀 Rich in Red Onion Extracts, which helps in healthy nourished and strong hair
🍀 Controls Hairfall
🍀 Nourishes and moisturizes hair and scalp
🍀 Smoothens the hair cuticles, reducing frizz and flyaways
🍀 Adds shine and luster to the hair
🍀 Soothes and nourishes the scalp, promoting healthy hair growth
🍀 Protects the hair from heat damage caused by styling tools
🍀 Prevents split ends by sealing and smoothing the hair cuticles
🍀 No Toxic Chemicals, No Preservatives, No Silicon, No Mineral Oil, No Parabens , No Sulphates, No Synthetic Color, 100% Vegan, Cruelty Free, pH Balanced & Recyclable
Red Onion has proven effective while combating a major hair issue: excessive hair fall. Onions are rich in dietary sulfur, a fundamental nutrition requirement for better hair health. How? Sulfur is only found with a protein component known as Amino Acids, especially Keratin. Keratin is the protein that your hair needs to grow and stay strong. Lack of keratin quality can result in hair fall and hair breakage. Keratin contains sulfur which ensures the overall effectiveness of this particular protein molecule. When you apply red onion hair oil topically, it provides the extra sulfur that helps fulfil the depletion layer of your body’s sulfur level, enriching the keratin protein. This is how Red Onion helps in reducing hair loss while stimulating hair follicles to grow more. Also, Red Onion contains other kinds of micronutrients, which boosts collagen production. This property helps with the scalp’s health.
Another ingredient that has been used in Asian regions for centuries is Ginseng. This is also known as Ashwagandha in the Indian subcontinent. Did you know that we have discovered that Ginseng has been mentioned as one of the most important herbs to cure multiple diseases in the book “The Herbal Classic of Divine Plowman,” which is 2000 years old? There are many types of Ginseng, but Panax ginseng is the one that is famous and has been frequently used throughout the centuries. Many studies have proven that Ginseng has many health benefits like boosting immune health, cardiovascular diseases, cancer treatment, etc. For hair and scalp health, Ginseng has proven to boost hair growth, help skin immensely regenerates, and keeps hair issues like dandruff and itchy scalp at bay. Ginseng has also proven to make your hair healthy from within. Ginseng has a group of protein compounds known as Saponin or Ginsenosides that has proven to increase hair growth, make hair healthy and keep premature hair greying at bay.
Full Ingredients List
Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic capric triglyceride, Polysorbate 80, Emblica Officinalis (Amla) Fruit Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Tocopherol acetate, Butylated hydroxytoluene, Allium Cepa (Onion) Bulb Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, tert-Butylhydroquinone, Fragrance
Have a question? Find your answers here.
You have a question in mind? We've probably answered it here. If not, you can always reach out to us.
1. Does it help in hair growth?Our Hair-fall Control* Hair Oil is effective in controlling, strengthening and enhancing the quality of hair. The hair oil provides nourishment to the scalp and hair roots to help improve hair growth.
2. How often I can use this product?You can use it frequently, and, if desired, even daily.
3. How many hours should we leave the oil on hair?Ideally, you can apply this red onion hair oil just 45 minutes before hair wash. But, it is okay to keep your hair oiled for a night and wash it the next morning.
4. Can we apply hair oil to wet hair?Yes! Applying hair oil on wet hair helps to lock the moisture content of the hair, increasing the hydration quotient. Also, it decreases the hair frizz while giving more definition to your natural hair. If you have to travel a lot during the day, you can apply a little bit of oil after you have washed your hair.
5. Does this onion hair oil reduce hair fall?Yes. This red onion hair oil contains the extract of two powerful herbs that have been used from time immemorial for its multiple skin and hair benefits, i.e., ginseng and red Onion. But if you have any other hair fall issues like alopecia and thyroid issues, you should consult a doctor before using any products.
6. How to use Lotus red onion hair oil?Step 1: Apply a small amount of hair oil on your dry scalp hair to the tips. Step 2: Massage gently and leave for 1 hour.
7. Can Onion oil be used daily?Ideally, one should not oil their hair every day. This is because oiling hair daily can increase the oil content on your scalp, making it prone to bacterial growth. Also, washing your hair daily can strip off the natural hair oil that your scalp produces, making hair brittle and dry. It is recommended to use best oil for hair growth. So, always oil your hair once or twice a week.
8. How does Onion oil help in hair growth?Onions are rich in dietary sulfur, a fundamental nutrition requirement for better hair health. Sulfur is only found with a protein component known as Amino Acids, especially Keratin. Keratin is the protein that your hair needs to grow and stay strong. Now, when applied topically, red onion hair can provide the extra sulfur, which helps fulfill the depletion layer of your body’s sulfur level, enriching the keratin protein. This is how Red Onion helps in reducing hair loss while stimulating hair follicles to grow more. Among the best suggestions for preventing hair fall and promoting hair growth is Lotus red onion hair fall control oil.
9.Is Lotus Botanicals onion oil vegan and cruelty-free?Yes. Lotus onion oil for hair fall control is vegan and cruelty-free.
10. Can we use onion oil for colored hair?Yes. It is perfect for colored hair. Colored hair normally is more prone to hair fall and hair thinning. Red Onion hair oil which also has ginseng, can restore the keratin level, making hair strands more healthy.
Good To know
- As a 100 % natural product, temperature changes can affect the consistency of the product, but not its effectiveness.
- Discontinue in case of irritation or sensitivity.
- Store in cool a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eye. If contact occurs, rinse immediately with water.
- Do not refrigerate.
Are you facing issues with sudden hair thinning with the increase of hair fall? Well, what if we tell you that two herbal ingredients have the ultimate solution to your hair fall issues?
Yes! Red Onion and ginseng! It can give you lustrous, voluminous hair with other multiple hair benefits.
Multiple factors cause hair loss, premature hair-greying, and hair thinning, dandruff, poor nutrition, poor blood circulation, etc. These are caused due to hectic lifestyles, unhealthy diets and environmental factors like air pollution, UV rays, etc. These things take a huge toll on your hair health, causing hair fall, hair thinning, etc.
Red Onion extract is one of the herbal ingredients that has proven to stimulate hair growth. It’s rich in antioxidants, anti-inflammatory, and anti-bacterial properties with sulfur that strengthens hair follicles.
To combat several hair health issues, we bring you Red Onion Hair Revitaliser, which helps in hair growth, and reduces dandruff and itchy scalp. It also contains Ginseng, which has proven to have therapeutic properties that boost hair growth while aiding in better hair circulation and stimulating hair follicles. It increases dermal cells in hair follicles which helps you get better, smooth, and voluminous hair.
Revive dull, damaged, and unhealthy hair with the Red Onion Hair-Fall Control* Lotus Hair Oil. Infused with the astounding properties of red Onion hair oil and ginseng, its nutritive formula reaches deep into the hair roots to strengthen the strands, reducing hair loss and enhancing hair quality. Also, this oil is quite lightweight, which makes it easier for your scalp to absorb, increasing the efficiency of the product. The pH balance of the scalp can be preserved with the use of red onion hair fall control oil. Additionally, this promotes blood flow and hair development. Red onion hair oil application strengthens hair while nourishing the scalp. Antioxidants included in it increase hair volume and provide shine to your tresses.
Benefits Of Red Onion Lotus Hair Fall Control Oil
There are a lot of red onion hair oil benefits to know:
Promotes Hair Growth
This miraculous oil nourishes the scalp, encourages the growth of hair, strengthens the roots, and prevents hair fall when used regularly. By massaging red onion lotus hair oil into the hair and scalp, blood circulation within the hair follicles is improved, which also gives the mane a thicker appearance.
Essential red onion oil's strong antibacterial and antiseptic characteristics aid in preventing dandruff on the scalp and treat infections of the scalp at their source. This essential oil's bioactive components strengthen and give volume to the mane while nourishing the hair follicles and reducing hair loss and breakage.
Protects against greying
The antioxidant quercetin in onion lotus hair oil prevents hair from going grey too early since it contains minerals, antioxidants and vital vitamins. Regular application of red onion lotus hair oil enhances the texture and preserves the pH of hair, preventing premature greying.
Red onion oil gives hair more shine when used frequently. When the oil is massaged into the scalp, it feeds the roots of the hair follicles and gives the hair a smooth texture and wonderful lustre. Use this frequently to get wonderful advantages.
Split ends in the hair are a typical issue, and we frequently choose to cut them off. As a result, the mane's length is diminished and appears uneven. This oil contains sulphur compounds that not only prevent split ends but also soften, mend, and volumize hair.
Buy your hair fall prevention oil from Lotus Botanicals infused with the best quality of red onion juice and ginseng. Red onion oil benefits hair, makes them less frizzy and helps in hair growth.
Things to look for while buying Red Onion hair oil
- When purchasing red onion hair oil, it's important to get the right one for your hair type. One should seek out the components and select the one that best addresses their issue.
- Knowing your scalp type is the first step in choosing the finest hair oil for you. Profoundly nourishing hair oil is required for a dry scalp to maintain the hair's lustre and shine.
- You should be aware that hair that has had chemical treatment or is very dry should use the Lotus Botanicals Red Onion hair oil. You will find your hair answer if you have dry, dull hair, despite the fact that it is excellent for all hair types.
Concerns: Hair fall, breakage and thinning
Mineral Oil Free
Directions To Use
Apply a small amount on damp or dry hair from scalp to tips.
Massage gently and leave for 1 hour.
7 days return