🍀 Ginger Root stimulates the scalp and promotes hair growth
🍀 Ginger has anti-inflammatory properties, which reduces inflammation on the scalp and improve the health of the hair follicles.
🍀 Ginger root improves the texture and manageability of hair, making it less prone to frizz.
🍀 Improves the overall appearance of hair, giving it a shinier, healthier look.
🍀 No Toxic Chemicals, No Preservatives, No Silicon, No Mineral Oil, No Parabens , No Sulphates, No Synthetic Color, 100% Vegan, Cruelty Free, pH Balanced
For over 2500 years, ginger root has been used all over the world for its amazing hair benefits. With its antiseptic properties, it reduces scalp infections and dandruff. It also has conditioning properties that improve the look and feel of hair. Ginger root has been an essential part of people's skin and hair care routines since ages and was even used in ancient times to keep the skin healthy. It has antiseptic properties that decrease scalp infections and dandruff. It also has conditioning properties that make hair more shiny and lustrous.
Tea Tree Oil
It clears the follicles and allows hair to breathe. Its anti-fungal nature prevents buildup of access oil on the scalp. Tea tree oil helps in removing the buildup of chemicals down your hair shaft and also removes dead skin. It helps clear your follicles so that your hair can breathe and blood can circulate freely. It also has anti-fungal properties and prevents the excess buildup of oil on the scalp.
Full Ingredients List
Aqua, Caprylyl/capryl glucoside, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-150 Polyglyceryl-2 Tristearate (and) Laureth-3 (and) Dipropylene Glycol, Propanediol, Coco-Glucoside (and) Glyceryl Oleate, Glycerin, Coco diethanolamide, Climbazole, Polyquaternium-6, Panthenol, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Melaleuca Alternafolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Disodium EDTA, Caprylhydroxamic Acid (and) Phenethyl Alcohol, Fragrance
Frequently Asked Questions
Good To Know
- As a 100 % natural product, temperature changes can affect the consistency of the product, but not its effectiveness.
- Discontinue in case of irritation or sensitivity.
- Store in cool a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eye. If contact occurs, rinse immediately with water.
- Sulphate free shampoo does not create much lather but cleanses properly.
- Do not refrigerate.
Add Ginger Root Hair Care Product In Your Hair care Regime
Hair care is an important component of your daily routine because it enables you to take care of your overall hair health and consequently feel more confident. Once cannot undermine the aggressive nature of external stimulants and in the face of all this, it becomes absolutely imperative to pay categorical attention towards taking care of your hair.
Since the past few years, people have become more aware and conscious of the kind of products that they use on their skin and hair, therefore, there has been a growing trend in adoption of organic and natural products into one’s skin care and hair care routine.
One such ingredient that has managed to make it big in the hair care industry is ginger root. A ginger root shampoo is an excellent addition to your hair care routine, owing to its amazing hair benefits. If you wish to buy the best ginger root shampoo online, you can order the Lotus Botanicals ginger root shampoo from the website.
Buy Ginger Anti-Dandruff Shampoo Online
This winter, forget about dandruff problems due to a dry scalp, thanks to the ginger root dandruff control shampoo that will fight stubborn flakiness and itchy scalp. It is packed with the goodness of ginger root extract product and tea tree oil which help in cleansing the scalp without stripping off its natural oils and moisture. Try ginger shampoo for a dry and damaged scalp and obtain lustrous and shiny hair.
This shampoo is suitable for all types of the scalp, however, those with dandruff, dryness, itchy scalp and flakiness can derive maximum benefits from its natural ingredients. It is 100% vegan and cruelty-free and does not contain any toxic chemicals or preservatives.
Bid adieu to dirt, dandruff and itchy scalp with the Ginger Root Dandruff-Control Shampoo. Loaded with 100% natural ginger root extract and tea tree oil, it fights even the most stubborn grim and flakiness. Its cleanses the scalp without disturbing its moisture and pH balance. Say hello to clean scalp and lustrous happy hair.
Benefits of Lotus Botanicals Ginger Root Shampoo
There are several benefits of using this dandruff-free shampoo:
- It contains ginger root which is a great antiseptic and will cleanse your hair thoroughly without letting them become dry.
- This shampoo is free of sulphates, parabens, and other toxic chemicals that cause damage to the scalp and may cause hair fall. Our ingredients are transparent and beneficial.
- The tea tree oil elevates the Lotus ginger shampoo and makes it even more nourishing and rejuvenating for your scalp.
- Get shiny locks, free of dandruff with the help of ginger for dandruff, which has various medicinal uses and also maintains the pH of the scalp.
Uses Of Ginger Root Shampoo
- Primarily, this ginger shampoo can be used by those with extremely dry scalps and dandruff or flaky scalp.
- However, ginger shampoo is suitable for all types of hair, be it oily, dull, dry or damaged.
- Special concerns are itchy, flaky, and dry scalp which occurs most commonly in the winter.
Good To Know
- Always test the product on your skin or hair, and if irritation occurs, discontinue its use.
- It is best stored in a cool and dry place that is away from direct sunlight.
- Avoid any contact with your eye and if it does occur, wash it immediately with water.
- You may notice that this shampoo does not create much lather as it is sulphate-free but this does not affect its cleansing properties in any way.
- As this is a completely natural product, there may be some changes in the consistency of the product as per the surrounding temperature, which should be considered normal.
Steps Of Using Lotus Botanicals Ginger Root Shampoo
Here are the steps to follow to use the Lotus ginger root shampoo the right way:
- Firstly, wet your hair and scalp and then apply a small amount of hair shampoo by massaging it onto your scalp with your fingertips
- Rinse it off later on and remove all the shampoo from your hair.
- You can also use a hair conditioner after this to hydrate your hair.
Best suited for: All hair type
Concerns: Dandruff, dry, itchy and flaky scalp
Mineral Oil Free
Directions To Use
Gently massage into wet hair and scalp with fingertips to work into lather.