• Powerhouse boost of Vitamin C
• Keeps skin supple, moisturised and hydrated
• Feather-light moisturising formula
• Boosts Skin Radiance
• Results in glowing skin
• SPF20 protects from sun damage and UV rays
• Reduces skin pigmentation and signs of ageing
• No Preservatives, No Toxic Chemicals, Paraben Free, Silicon Free, Non-Comedogenic, Mineral Oil Free, pH-Balanced, Anti-Pollution, Cruelty Free, 100% Vegan
A powerhouse ingredient, Vitamin C is well-known for its skin-brightening benefits. It fades spots, scars and pigmentation. It is a potent antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals created in the skin due to oxidative stress. It aids in skin's natural cell regeneration. It also helps recover skin and reduces redness either caused by sensitivity, overexposure to the sun or inflammatory skin disorders. It refreshes, energises and radiates the skin.
Full Ingredients List
Methoxydibenzoylmethane (and) Benzophenone-3 (and) Phospholipids (and) 1,3-Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide & Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, Propanediol, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Cetyl alcohol, Glyceryl monostearate, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Glyceryl Stearate and PEG-100 Stearate, Biosaccharide Gum-4, Tocopheryl acetate, Enteromorpha Compressa Extract (and) Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract (and) Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract (and) Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Allantoin, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) fruit extract, EDTA disodium, Butylated hydroxytoluene, Caprylhydroxamic Acid (and) Phenethyl Alcohol, CI 15985, Fragrance
Frequently Asked Questions
Good To Know
- We recommend that people with sensitive skin always perform a patch test first to ensure there is no reaction. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- In case of pregnancy, please consult with your physician before the product usage.
- For external use only.
Add A Touch Of Vitamin C Moisturiser To Your Skincare Routine
Moisturising is one of the most important steps of skin care. It is imperative for safeguarding your holistic skin health and keeping a number of skin problems at bay.
Vitamin C has earned the title of a distinguished skin care ingredient in light of its prodigal skin healing and nourishing characteristics. When the benefits of Vitamin C are infused in your moisturiser, then the ensuing product; the Lotus Botanicals Vitamin C skin brightening face moisturiser is an absolute winner.
Nothing’s more beautiful than supple and hydrated skin. With its feather-light texture and non-greasy formula, our Vitamin C Skin Brightening Face Moisturiser reduces pigmentation, dark spots, and signs of ageing. SPF 20 shields skin from sun damage and helps you stay beautiful and young.
Vitamin C Face Moisturiser Benefits
If you have been meaning to buy a Vitamin C moisturiser online, then the Lotus Botanicals Vitamin C skin brightening moisturiser is perfect for you.
- It can augment collagen production
Consistent usage of this moisturiser can help you in enhancing collagen production which can have numerous benefits for your overall skin health.
- It has anti-aging benefits
By virtue of its stellar ingredients and formulation, this moisturiser can target fine lines and wrinkles and help impart a youthful texture to your face.
- It works on dark spots and pigmentation
Vitamin C, which is an integral ingredient of this moisturiser, is known to have potent benefits to blur away the appearance of dark spots and pigmentation. This helps you in getting a flawless skin tone.
- It is a powerful antioxidant for the skin
Regular usage of this moisturiser can help you in managing the oxidative stress caused to your skin due to aggressive external factors. This will help in providing wholesome benefits to your skin.
- It can help you in achieving a brighter skin tone
By playing an active part in decreasing melanin formation, this is akin to the brightening moisturizer, can help you in achieving a glowing and radiant complexion.
Who can use Vitamin C Moisturiser
The Lotus Botanicals moisturiser is amongst the best Vitamin C moisturisers out there. It can be used by anyone :
- Who wants to enhance the impact of their skin care regime.
- People who are not allergic to Vitamin C.
- Anyone who want a moisturiser to target dark spots and pigmentation on their skin specifically.
Concerns: Dry, dulll skin and uneven skin tone
Mineral Oil Free
Directions To Use
Apply all over on a clean face.
Massage gently till completely absorbed.
For best results, use Vitamin C Skin Brightening Face Wash every day.