1. Is hyaluronic acid safe?
Yes, hyaluronic acid is completely safe for use on your skin, because it is a naturally obtained substance and is normally found in your body in the joints, skin and eyes.
2. Is it ok to use Hyaluronic acid with other skincare products?
Yes. Hyaluronic acid with other products especially on the skin considered safe to use. However, you can check with a dermatologist about any other products you are applying for adverse reactions. 
3. How can I take hyaluronic acid?
Hyaluronic acid can be taken orally or can be applied topically on your skin. It is also available in the form of eye drops for treating dry eyes. For the skin, it is usually applied in the form of a serum or cream.
4. Does hyaluronic acid work?
Yes, it works depending on the problem you are facing. It is used by many experts for treating dry eyes, and skin and even helps reduce skin ageing signs such as wrinkles by making the skin more flexible.
5. What does hyaluronic acid do for the skin?
Hyaluronic acid is used on the skin for improving hydration and locking in moisture in the skin. It improves the flexibility as well as elasticity of the skin, making wrinkles and fine lines less prominent. 
6. Is hyaluronic acid good for acne?
It is used to heal the scars that are left behind by acne. It significantly helps reduce the appearance of these scars on the skin.
7. Does Hyaluronic Acid Have Any Side Effects to Note?
8. Is hyaluronic acid good for the skin every day?
Yes, you can apply hyaluronic acid serum to your skin every day without any worries as it is safe for the skin. 
9. Does hyaluronic acid give glowing skin?
Hyaluronic acid acts as a humectant and moisturising agent for the skin. This is why it makes the skin more flexible, plump and glowing.
10. Does hyaluronic acid make skin clear?
Hyaluronic acid has been proven to help reduce acne scars, which helps make the skin look clear.
11. Why do people love hyaluronic acid?
Hyaluronic acid has become a widely popular product thanks to its several benefits for the skin. It is an intense hydrating agent and is responsible for making the skin more flexible, hence reducing the appearance of ageing signs. 
12. What can you not mix with hyaluronic acid?
There are no known adverse interactions of hyaluronic acid with other products, however, you must consult your dermatologist before mixing it with other products.
13. How long do I leave hyaluronic acid on my face?
As hyaluronic acid is a serum, it will be absorbed into the skin and need not be washed off. You can leave it on overnight.
14. What does hyaluronic acid do for under eyes?
As hyaluronic acid is a hydrating agent and humectant, it makes the skin more flexible and elastic and helps improve the appearance of dark circles by plumping the skin.
15. How long does it take for the hyaluronic acid serum to work?
The hyaluronic acid serum works pretty quickly and instantly hydrates and plumps your skin within a few minutes.
16. Do you wait for hyaluronic acid to dry before moisturising?
You can just blend and apply hyaluronic acid evenly and let it get absorbed into the skin before applying moisturiser.
17. Can hyaluronic acid reduce wrinkles?
While it is not the sole agent, hyaluronic acid can certainly help reduce the appearance of wrinkles by plumping the skin, making it more elastic and flexible.
18. What is the best way to use hyaluronic acid?
It depends on your use, but for the skin, it is best to use hyaluronic acid in the form of a serum applied topically all over your face for quicker results.
19. What's better retinol or hyaluronic acid?
Both have slightly different uses because hyaluronic acid treats dry skin by hydrating it, whereas retinol promotes better skin by increasing collagen production. 
20. Should I use moisturizer after hyaluronic acid?
You need not use moisturiser after using hyaluronic acid serum as it is itself a hydrating agent, however you can use it before going to sleep for long-lasting moisturisation.
21. Can I use vitamin C and hyaluronic acid together?
Yes, you can use both of them together as they work in different ways and can together help reduce ageing signs. 
22. Should I use hyaluronic acid in the morning or at night?
It is better to use hyaluronic acid at night before going to sleep. But you can also use it twice a day, in the morning and at night.
23. Can you put retinol over hyaluronic acid?
Yes, retinol and hyaluronic acid can surely be used together. Hyaluronic acid can also counter certain side effects that come with retinol use.
24. What face serums should not be used together?
Retinol and vitamin C, retinol and salicylic acid and in general two products with the same actives should not be used together.
25. How can I get hyaluronic acid naturally?
Hyaluronic acid is found naturally in foods like oranges, lemons, limes, and soy foods like tofu, soy chunks and soy milk.
26. Does hyaluronic acid help stretch marks?
Hyaluronic acid helps promote elastin and collagen production, which helps reduce the appearance of stretch marks. 
27. Can hyaluronic acid cause puffy eyes?
Although hyaluronic acid makes your skin plump, it does not cause your eyes to get puffy. However, some people can be sensitive to the substance and it can lead to puffiness.